Thursday 18 April 2013

A few more blossoms and bows


Morning to you all, a rather rushed post here I'm afraid, with my mind on other things the last couple of weeks I almost forgot to schedule this post for today, so I will get straight to the inspirational pieces of artwork the Design Team have created following this months theme of Blossoms and Bows here.

I am sure you will agree they have done a fabulous job yet again and I do hope you will pop along to their individual blogs to show your appreciation for all their hard work.

Mervi
Penny Black's "bed of roses" 40-190

Lynn
Using Penny Black 4037K Mixed Media and a sentiment from the Wishes set

Made using 30-034 Teddy & Company Transparent

Using Penny Black illumination (30-048)

Using Penny Black 4263F Garden of Life
There is still plenty of time to join in this months challenge as as always some fabulous prizes to be won.

1 comment:

Rossella said...

Stunning DT makes,
Rosie x